VP Product Development required for innovative pharmaceutical company in GlasgowTitle VP Product DevelopmentLocation GlasgowSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with an innovative and growing pharmaceutical company as...
Product Development Scientist - Entry level
6 month Fixed Term Contract
Competitive salary & benefits, dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading FMCG organisation in the UK who are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Science graduate to join their R&D division for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Working within a fast-paced laboratory environment, the chosen individual will assist in the technical development of consumer products using new innovative technologies to enhance product performance. This will including formulation and physical testing methods.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Science graduate seeking their first laboratory-based role in an industrial setting.
- Plan & execute laboratory-based technical testing programmes as per agreed protocols
- Support the development of new formulations & delivery systems for consumer goods
- Use understanding of consumer needs and insights to support product development and innovation.
- Degree qualified in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Engineering etc.
- Enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills (written & oral), coupled with excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience of working within a laboratory environment.
To find out more, please apply via the link below or email your CV directly to Rachel Ellis at . For more information, call Rachel Ellis on 0161 8682235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: formulation, science, laboratory, physical testing, product development.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.