Job title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist Location: North WestCompany overview: This is a global medical device company, employing over 8500 people, operating in 100 counties, with...
Part-time Regulatory Affairs Manager required, based in Greater Manchester. Requiring experience and practical knowledge of REACH, CLP and other regulations relating to the chemical industry.
Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager (PART-TIME)
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum, pro-rata (dependent on experience)
Employment Term: Permanent, part-time
SRG is working with a privately-owned company who are market leaders in their field, specialising in the manufacture of paints, coatings and inks for a range of industries. As a result of recent business developments, they are now looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join them on a part-time basis. This role would be ideal for someone with a strong background in the chemical industry, paired with practical knowledge and understanding of chemical regulatory affairs.
Benefits: Part-time role in a privately owned company, reporting directly to the MD. 20 working hours a week which can be worked flexibly. Offering 23 days' holiday allowance (pro-rata), plus 8 statutory days, increasing with length of service. Company pension included in package.
Role / Description
- Supporting the technical, quality and H&S functions by providing advice to the business with regard to regulatory compliance
- Ensuring compliance with REACH and other regulations as required
- Ensuring compliance with relevant food contact legislation
- Using software to produce CLP and REACH compliant MSDS for finished products.
- Managing product labelling systems
- Working with suppliers to ensure compliance of bought in raw materials
- Preparing and issuing relevant statements regarding product compliance
- Previous experience and good understanding of chemical regulatory affairs, including REACH, CLP and MSDS
- Technical experience gained from the chemical industry
- Highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and able to work in a fast paced-environment
This role would be a good opportunity for someone with strong chemical regulatory knowledge and experience to take on a senior role with reduced, flexible working hours.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Faye on 0161 868 2218
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: regulatory, chemicals, chemical, regulation, compliance, regulatory affairs, chemistry, REACH, CLP, MSDS, SDS, labelling, paint, coating, ink, plastic, polymer, FMCG, personal care, cosmetic, dispersion, pigment,
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.