Buyer/Procurement SpecialistCentral Belt of ScotlandSRG are looking for an experienced Buyer with MRP and or SAP experience for a role with an expanding manufacturing company...
Senior QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
3 month contract initially, based in London
Do you have proven experience in the Quality Control testing of Pharmaceutical Products?Would you like to work for a leading healthcare organisation in Central London?
My client are a leading healthcare organisation producing a broad variety of high quality medicinal and pharmaceutical products. Due to an increased workload they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Quality Control Analyst to work in the QC laboratory.
- Carry out Quality Control analysis on incoming materials, in-process samples and finished medicinal products.
- Help ensure that QC functions operate in a fully GMP compliant manner and in compliance with the filed regulatory dossiers for the products supported.
- Write, review, approve and implement SOP's, methods, protocols, method/equipment validation, method development/transfer and reports as required.
- As the Senior QC Analyst you must be able to follow and have a detailed understanding of specifications for sample analysis.
- Provides technical support/advice and guidance for QC testing to ensure that the test methods are robust and drive improvement of test methods.
- Participate in documentation, laboratory systems and processes to include updating as required existing.
- Participating in OOS/OOT investigations, and writing CAPAs.
To be considered you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, analytical or related
- Proven experience working as a Quality Control Analyst in a Quality Control laboratory
- Strong hands-on experience of undertaking testing, QC analysis using instrumentation such as HPLC, Dissolution, FTIR and GC in a cGMP environment.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP, ICH guidelines, BP/EP/USP methods with a strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Please call apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.