Job Title: QC Analyst (Level 2)Location: Romford, EssexSalary: £26,000 £28,000Contract: Temporary.Contract Length: 6 Months.SRG are currently looking for QC Analysts to join a new and...
Senior QC Analyst - Pharmaceuticals
Based in London
Do you have proven experience in the Quality Control testing of Pharmaceutical Products?
Would you like to work for a leading healthcare organisation in Central London?
My client are a leading healthcare organisation producing a broad variety of high quality medicinal and pharmaceutical products. Due to an increased workload they are looking to hire an experienced Senior Quality Control Analyst to work in the QC laboratory.
- Carry out Quality Control analysis on incoming materials, in-process samples and finished medicinal products.
- Help ensure that QC functions operate in a fully GMP compliant manner and in compliance with the filed regulatory dossiers for the products supported.
- Write, review, approve and implement SOP's, methods, protocols, method/equipment validation, method development/transfer and reports as required.
- As the Senior QC Analyst you must be able to follow and have a detailed understanding of specifications for sample analysis.
- Provides technical support/advice and guidance for QC testing to ensure that the test methods are robust and drive improvement of test methods.
- Participate in documentation, laboratory systems and processes to include updating as required existing.
- Participating in OOS/OOT investigations, and writing CAPAs.
To be considered you'll need the following skills and experience;
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, analytical or related
- Proven experience working as a Quality Control Analyst in a Quality Control laboratory
- Strong hands-on experience of undertaking testing, QC analysis using instrumentation such as HPLC, Dissolution, FTIR and GC in a cGMP environment.
- Extensive knowledge of GMP, ICH guidelines, BP/EP/USP methods with a strong understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
- Knowlwedge of qualification, maintenance, repairs and calibration of a range of laboratory testing equipment, such as HPLC.
- Excellent communication and team working skills
Key Words "Pharmaceutical, Quality Control, GxP, GMP, QC, GLP, Senior Analyst, Analytical Chemistry, HPLC, liquid, solid dose, oral, creams, tablets, UKAS, ISO, laboratory, analyst"
Please call apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706