An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Officer to join a pharmaceutical company. Job Title: QA Officer Vacancy type: Permanent Area: North Wales Salary:...
A successful manufacturing organisation based near Cannock is currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £19-22,000, starting as soon as possible.
- Reviewing manufacturing batch records ready for product release
- Ensuring ongoing compliance to quality processes and procedures
- Assisting in non-conformance and customer complaint investigations
- Management of QMS (GMP) and other technical documentation
- Previous industrial QA experience, working to GMP is advantageous
- Experience assisting with audits and managing quality records/documentation
- Happy in hands on role, working closely with production department
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.