QC Analyst based in East Yorkshire Title QC Analyst / QC ChemistLocation East Yorkshire Salary £22,500 (Temporary contract until the end of the year...
Do you have experience in a regulated environment working in QC Analysis, with a particular focus on Protein Analysis? Do you have experience in techniques such as HPLC, ELISA, Electrophoresis and other analytical techniques?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire works on the analytical testing of a variety of Pharmaceutical products, though primarily protein based products. They are currently seeking a QC Scientist within Protein Analysis to join their QC Team to work across various Bioanalytical/Bioassay methods.
The main responsibilities of the QC Scientist - Protein Analysis will be:
- Analytical work to GMP standards including analytical validation
- Data interpretation of analytical outputs
- Provide technical advise to other team members in areas of specialism
- Assist with laboratory quality investigations.
To be considered for the role of QC Scientist - Protein Analysis you will have:
- BSc, MSc or equivalent in a relevant scientific area (E)
- Industry experience in a regulated laboratory, ideally GMP (E)
- Strong skills and competence level focused on one or more of the following (E):
- Western Blott
- Activity Assay's
- Validation of methods and sound troubleshooting skills (E)
- Driving license (E)
This is a role well suited to candidates well versed within Protein Analysis using Bio-based techniques.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.