An opportunity for a QA Officer to join a global medical device company based in the North West. Job Title: QA OfficerDuration: PermanentSalary: £20,000- £24,000...
An opportunity for a QA Officer to join a global medical device company based in the North West.
Job Title: QA Officer
Salary: £20,000- £24,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: North West
SRG are working with a global medical device company who as a result of internal promotion are now looking for a QA Officer responsible for ensuring the continued control and support of manufacturing activities and assisting with on-going projects within the business.
- Carry out in-depth investigations of complaints and identifying root cause
- Identification of preventative measures or actions
- Working with supervisors to ensure that all operatives understand any changes to procedures
- Ensure that all documents are up-to-date
- Control of all documents within the relevant QA operating system
- Covering for QA Manager when required
- BSc science graduate (or equivalent)
- Experience working with quality systems, ideally in QA/QC department
- Knowledge and use of SAP
- Laboratory testing knowledge
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: SAP, QA, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Clean Room, Root Cause, Investigation, Documentation
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.