GMP Production TechnicianRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: EssexSkills: GMP, Production, Freeze Drying, Filling, Pharmaceutical, Aseptic, Clean RoomMy client is a highly successful company working within Pharmaceutical...
Production ScientistPermanent South Wales Attractive salary and package Role:
- As a Production Scientist, you will be a good communicator and be keen to develop your experience from either a laboratory or manufacturing background.
- We are looking for people who want to be part of a team, who are passionate and are prepared to challenge themselves and others.
- The person will be responsible for the manufacturing of sub-components which make up a medical device. Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in Biology/Forensics or similar discipline.
- Prior laboratory or manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge or experience of either ISO 13485 or GMP.
- General scientific background.
- Appropriate standard of numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: Production, Manufacturing, Medical Devices- ISO 13485 and GMP.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.