Senior Analyst Mass SpectrometryPermanent Northern Ireland Competitive salary & package Role: You will be responsible for the operation and troubleshooting of the mass spectrometer systems.These...
Senior Analyst - Mass SpectrometryPermanent Northern Ireland Competitive salary & package Role:
- You will be responsible for the operation and troubleshooting of the mass spectrometer systems.
- These systems include LC-MSn, GC-MSn, LC-TOF, MALDI-TOF instruments from Sciex, Thermo Scientific, Agilent Technologies and Waters.
- The post holder will perform analysis of organic compounds for structural elucidation, impurity and metabolite identification, radiochemical purity and peptide sequencing; whilst assisting analysts with data interpretation, work on method development projects and produce reports to high scientific standards.
- As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities.
- PhD level qualification (or equivalent) in Mass Spectrometry or Degree level qualification or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a closely related field.
- Previous analytical experience within industry and/or academia (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry/academic research laboratory).
- Demonstrated hands on experience in one or more of the following MS techniques in an industrial or academic environment; LC-MSn, GC-MSn. Preferably experience in identification of impurities by LC-MS.
- Experience in validation and trouble-shooting of methods.
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
- SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
- If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
- Keywords: LCMS/GCMS Analyst, Senior Analyst, Mass Spectrometry, pharmceutical development, GMP, GLP.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.