Are you a microbiologist looking for a life away from the lab? Worried that your fantastic communication skills are being wasted, but don't necessarily fancy...
Are you a microbiologist looking for a life away from the lab? Worried that your fantastic communication skills are being wasted, but don't necessarily fancy sales? If this sounds familiar, then read on...
Our client, a well-known and globally respected biotechnology company, are looking to take on a study coordinator with a background in microbiology. Working as part of a small team within the R&D function you will take on a multi-faceted role incorporating the following responsibilities:
- Compilation of study protocols relating to the company's extensive and growing microbiology product portfolio.
- Management of studies from design through to review.
- Work in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Advise on guidelines for products to be used in a clinical environments (including all regulatory requirements)
- Work at close quarters with food safety regulatory organisations
- Presentation of findings both to the business and at external events
The company offers a stable and rewarding environment, with the promise a challenging yet enjoyable role along with the promise of continued development. If you possess the following skills and experience, then go ahead and apply now!
- Degree in microbiology, or perhaps in a related life science field (or equivalent micro experience)
- Good working knowledge of microbiology tests and validation procedures.
- As the role will involve extensive liaison with both internal and external stakeholders (at all levels), the successful candidate will demonstrate fantastic communication skills
- Whilst the role is not lab based, previous experience within a lab will prove invaluable
- A knowledge of EU and US food safety legislation, coupled with IVD regulatory requirements would be a fantastic advantage!
Should you have any questions or fancy an informal chat, please do get in touch on either , or give me a call on 01329 227035. What our client her is looking for is a confident communicator with strong project coordination skills and a technical background in microbiology. I look forward to hearing from you!
Key Words: microbiology, project coordinator, study management, IVD, food safety, biotechnology
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.