Title: Operations ManagerLocation: CheshireSalary: £40 £60K Operations Manager required for a pioneering company based in Cheshire. Requiring a hands on approach, a genuine drive to...
Operations Manager - Cell Production
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is experiencing continued success within their work area of supplying stem cell products and services to their growing network of customers.
Do you have proven operational experience of organising processes within cell production? Do you have proven experience of both managing supply chain and stock control? Do you have a proven background in managing and organising cell production processes to achieve success?
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full operational ownership of the production team from planning and delegating through to managing supply chains and all stock
- Organising the operational processes across the team to ensure production objectives are met
- Training and development of the production team
- Providing regular updates on progress to the senior management team
- Troubleshooting any root causes and implementing corrective action
To be considered for the role, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience as an operational or production manager within the production team/department of a relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- An evidenced understanding of quality standards and systems in relation to manufacturing
- Significant experience in stock management, supply chain and shipping
You will have strong experience within all the above areas and feel confident with your ability to hit the ground running. A BSc (or equivalent) or higher in a life science degree would be beneficial.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable in communicating both within and between teams as this position will be focused on integrating with several colleagues and teams across the company. My client is interested in hearing from individuals who adopt an agile approach to work and have a true passion for contributing to developments in drug discovery and therapeutics.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply or for more information contact Stephanie Callan on 01223 607856.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.