Do you have experience with taking ownership for a team of production scientists and technicians? Do you have an extensive understanding in the fields of...
Do you have experience with taking ownership for a team of production scientists and technicians? Do you have an extensive understanding in the fields of quality and stock management? Are you looking for a rare opportunity to join a successful and expanding biotechnology company?
My client based in the Cambridgeshire area is experiencing continued success within their work area of supplying products to their pharmaceutical clients. The company's expansion has come as a result of their achievements.
As a Production Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking full ownership of the production team from planning and delegating through to managing supply chains and stock
- Ensuring all activities are in accordance with relevant quality standards
- Training and developing staff to further strengthen the production team's competencies
To be considered for the Production Manager role, you will have the following:
- Extensive experience as a manager or leader within the production team/department of a relevant biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- An evidenced understanding of quality standards and systems in relation to manufacturing
- Significant experience in stock management
You will have strong experience within all the above areas and feel confident with your ability to hit the ground running as a production manager. A BSc (or equivalent) or higher in a life science degree would be beneficial.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable in communicating both within and between teams as this position will be focused on integrating with several colleagues and teams across the company. My client is interested in hearing from individuals who adopt an agile approach to work and have a true passion for contributing to developments in drug discovery and therapeutics.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply or for more information contact Stephanie Callan on 01223 607856.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.