An exciting opportunity for a Scientist with GC experience to join a new project at a global organisation. Job Title: Analytical Chemist Vacancy type: PermanentArea:...
An exciting opportunity for a Scientist with GC experience to join a new project at a global organisation.
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Salary: up to £27k depending on experience.
SRG are working exclusively with a global biotech organisation who are working on an exciting new project working with NCP products and are looking for an Analytical Chemist to join their team.
- An career progression opportunity as the team grows.
- A very competitive package is on offer which includes private healthcare, pensions and Christmas vouchers.
- Carry out analytical testing using a wide range of analytical techniques including gas chromatography (GC) on a variety of products which includes pharma, biotech and nicotine based products.
- Assist with product development projects.
- Carry out method development and validation work on GC.
- Prepare and review analytical protocols and reports to perform raw data verification.
- Method validation according to ICH guidelines and GMP requirement.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out gas chromatography and other analytical techniques in a regulated laboratory.
- Good analytical and technical problem solving skills in analytical techniques including GC.
- Any experience with method development or validation of GC techniques is a desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Scientist with experience of working with GC in the industry and is looking for the next step in their career and be part of an exciting journey with a global company and contribute to development and expansion of the company.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Project Scientist, Senior Scientist, Method Development Specialist, Method Validation Specialist, GC, gas chromatography, nicotine containing products, NCP, e-liquids, pharmaceutical analysis, Pharma Testing, Method Development, Method Validation, ICH Guidelines, Pharma, GMP, Pharmaceutical, Contract Testing, Analytical Testing, CRO
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.