Quality Assurance Technician ChemicalsLocation: HertfordshireContract Type: PermanentSalary & Benefits: Highly competitive including generous shift allowanceSRG are currently working with a global speciality chemicals company who...
Quality Assurance Technician - Chemicals
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary & Benefits: Highly competitive including generous shift allowance
SRG are currently working with a global speciality chemicals company who are currently seeking an experienced Quality Assurance/Control professional to join their catalyst production facility on a permanent basis.
The chosen individual will co-ordinate the inspection and release of incoming and outgoing goods, including the preparation and distribution of any associated documentation.
The role is based in Hertfordshire and involves working a Friday to Monday shift (Fri 08:15-16:30, Sat & Sun 07:00-19:00, Mon 08:15-16:30).
- Ensure timely inspection, testing and release of incoming materials according to established protocols
- Ensuring that samples are delivered to the QC Laboratory and booked in using appropriate systems
- Maintain records (e.g. CoA's, delivery notes, inspection results) in accordance with company procedures
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within Quality Assurance.
- Prior experience within a Quality Assurance or Quality Control within a fast-paced Manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to interpret specifications and results to make informed decisions about the quality of incoming goods in products, in pressured situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to enable effective communication to all levels of the business
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rachel on 0161 868 2235.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: quality assurance, QA, quality control, QC.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.