Process Improvement AnalystSRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone...
Process Improvement Analyst
SRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion and strength for Process and Continuous Improvement to join an expanding and impressive organisation.
There is a competitive salary and excellent benefit package on offer!
If successful you will join the Process Excellence team where you will be responsible for reviewing and analysing processes across the business and ensuring they are fit for purpose and reliable as well as meeting customer expectations.
- Manage the 5S programme
- Perform process analysis and review
- Participate in the analysis and improvement of processes providing reports as appropriate.
- Carry out training and deployment of 5S and Lean Six Sigma
- Participate and drive forward continuous improvement across the business
- Data analysis
- Qualified to a Green Belt in Six Sigma
- A proven background in project work
- Ability to lead successful projects/teams
- Experience in managing a 5S programme
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma tools
- Experience in presenting and training
- Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous
- A background in science would be advantageous but is not essential
Key words: process improvement, continuous improvement, six sigma, lean six sigma, 5S, process analysis, data analysis, manufacturing, production, GMP, GLP, GxP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.