Quality (QA) Engineer/SpecialistSRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone...
Quality (QA) Engineer/Specialist
SRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in Quality Assurance (QA) to join an expanding and impressive organisation.
There is a competitive salary and excellent benefit package on offer!
If successful you will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the quality management system. You will maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues from all areas in the business and ensure on-going quality improvement while maintaining compliance to internal procedures and international standards.
- Compliance management
- Internal investigations
- Root cause analysis of complex problems
- Trend quality data
- Proactively respond to trends identified
- Process improvement and change management
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Assist with complaint investigations
- A background in science or scientific discipline
- Experience within Quality/Quality Assurance (QA)
- Experience of continuous improvement of processes
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment eg, GMP, GLP
Key words: quality assurance, quality engineer, QA, GMP, GLP, GxP, CAPA, continuous improvement, auditing, process improvement, root cause analysis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.