A leading R&D organisation based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Graduate Electrochemist to join their busy Technical Team. This role is part of...
A leading R&D organisation based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Graduate Electrochemist to join their busy Technical Team. This role is part of a 2 year graduate development programme which will progress in to a permanent position if successful, and pays £25-35,000 depending on experience.
- Assembly and manufacturing of batteries & cells within laboratory environment
- Testing prototype devices and physical testing of component materials
- Chemical characterisation of raw materials
- Supporting in R&D projects across wide range of departments
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Materials Science / Related
- Previous relevant hands on laboratory experience is advantageous
- Happy in a hands on, fast paced laboratory based environment
If this role looks of interest to you please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.