A successful chemical manufacturing company based in North Oxford is currently recruiting for a Production Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a...
A leading R&D organisation based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Materials Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, £30-50,000 depending on experience.
- Development of Silicon & Carbon based materials
- Using & developing a range of materials characterisation techniques
- Supporting in scale up of products & manufacturing processes
- Providing technical support and expertise to other company departments
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry / Materials Science / Related
- Previous materials R&D and characterisation experience - powders, ceramics, nanomaterials, etc.
- Happy in a hands on, fast paced laboratory based environment
If this role looks of interest to you please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.