MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB : To provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team within the UK. Role and ResponsibilitiesBooking travel for team membersBooking meetings/rooms...
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB :
To provide administrative support to the Regulatory Affairs team within the UK.
Role and Responsibilities
- Booking travel for team members
- Booking meetings/rooms for team meetings
- Maintaining email distribution lists
- Maintaining departmental holiday lists
- Uploading data to Sharepoint/Box.com
- Uploading documents in to electronic document management system
- Burning CDs/arranging distribution
Experience and Qualifications required
- University degree/diploma desirable but not essential
- Experience working within Pharma/Medicine/Healthcare desirable but not essential
- Administrative/IT/secretarial experience essential
- Demonstrated ability using excel to at least an intermediate level
- Demonstrated ability using outlook and word to at least beginner level
- Knowledge of Sharepoint desirable
- Attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Hard-working and passionate about doing a good job, keeping positive outcomes for customers, and patients at the forefront of mind and decision making.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.