Medicinal Chemistry Team LeaderOxfordshirePermanent Full TimeAttractive salary & package We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Medicinal Chemistry Team who has worked...
Medicinal Chemist - 3 Month Temporary
Do you hold skills within medicinal chemistry with experience in compound synthesis and route design? Are you looking for an opportunity to gain some experience with a leader in the Pharmaceutical field expected to last for up to 3 months?
My client is a large Pharmaceutical company based in Essex. Due to an increase in project work, my client is currently seeking a Medicinal Chemist to join them on a temporary basis, expected to last up to 3 months.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Synthesis of Pharmaceutical molecules
- Route design and multi step synthesis
- Assisting in project work within synthetic chemistry as required
This role will consider candidates at different levels and as a guide should hold:
- MSc (or equivalent) with a research project in Synthetic Chemistry, with industry experience
- PhD in Synthetic Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry
- Knowledge of synthesis and route design (E)
- Industry experience in Synthetic Chemistry; route design, multi-step synthesis (D)
This role will last for a maximum of 3 months and candidates must be happy with a temporary role.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.