Inside Sales Representative required for exciting new opportunity with expanding Diagnostic company in ScotlandTitle Inside Sales RepresentativeLocation ScotlandSalary Competitive plus on target commissionSRG is working...
Inside Sales Representative required for exciting new opportunity with expanding Diagnostic company in Scotland
Title - Inside Sales Representative
Location - Scotland
Salary - Competitive plus on target commission
SRG is working with a leader in diagnostics - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative to undertake a varied and challenging role in their UK Sales Team. Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the role would be suited to an enthusiastic and outgoing science graduate, ideally with experience in customer service or technical sales.
Perhaps you are looking to move away from a laboratory environment or are ready for the next step in your career, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with the ability to earn commission as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
Role / Description
- Assume responsibility for management and business growth for given customer base
- Achieve given sales targets
- Receive and respond rapidly to customer queries
- Liaise closely with the Field Sales Representatives where they are required to visit target customers
- Provide monthly written report on development of customer base
- Where required attend trade shows and customer visits with Field Sales Representative
- Market Research follow up on mailings
- Prospect for new customers within customer base
- Previous sales/customer service experience in technical sales is highly desired
- Life Science or related degree desirable
- Excellent communication (Verbal & Written) skills
- Highly motivated and driven
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as on own initiative
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Key words: life science, diagnostics, sales, business development, customer
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.