Technical Sales RepresentativeUK Based Travel Required Competitive Salary Package Do you have a background in chemistry and a proven track record in Technical Laboratory...
A successful polymer manufacturer based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for an Export Sales Manager to join their busy commercial team. This is a permanent role, reporting into the Managing Director, paying £48,000 + company car + commission scheme. The role will involve ~25% international travel, and is open to home based candidates but will involve a weekly sales meeting on site in the West Midlands.
- Expanding international/global sales of formulated polymer products - coatings, adhesives, etc.
- Dealing directly with customers as well as establishing new agents/distribution partners
- Working closely with the company's Technical Team, directing customer trials/demonstrations
- Working alongside MD to formulate company sales strategies
- Travelling internationally to meet with new & existing customers and attending conferences/exhibitions
- Extensive previous international/export sales experience
- Ability to retain/convey technical info on formulated products, knowledge of polymer products advantageous
- Polymer/Chemistry based degree advantageous
- Happy travelling internationally (~1 week per month) to meet customers/undertake product trials
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.