QA Technician for varied role in FMCG required RuncornTitle QA Technician Location RuncornSRG is working with a global leader in beverage alcohol with a substantial...
The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension scheme, Excellent training, Health Scheme and 'Death in Service' scheme, subsidised restaurant, Free parking on site
In this great role you will undertake all flavour and taint analyses by LC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS techniques.
Qualification and Key Skills
- A Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry or similar or relevant laboratory experience
- Trained an experienced in the use of GC-MS/MS and LC-MS/MS instrumentation and software
- Experience using Microsoft packages - word/excel/outlook/PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills, sufficient to produce interpretative reports and contribution to research projects.
- Experience working within an accreditation scheme eg UKAS
- Ability to work in a small team
- Flexibility to work on multiple tasks and manage priorities
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.