Pharmaceutical Warehouse TechnicianDo you have experience working within Goods In/Goods Out ideally within a Pharmaceutical or related company? Are you well versed in warehousing operations...
Document Technician - 8851212 months Loughborough
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global healthcare company who are looking for a Documentation Technician to join their team in Loughborough.
You will be required to support operations by handling a wide variety of administrative tasks from reviewing, writing, updating documents, act independently on standard procedures and be able to handle non-routine situations through following GMP guidelines.
- Reviews and corrects manufacturing/packaging documentation following from production line through to the product being on passed stock and achieve module targets for documentation RFT.
- Support PWGL in coaching of Operators and Technicians on completing RFT batch records. Recording errors from productions, feeding back through PWGL's to make a step change in receiving errors from the production line.
- Actively involved in continuous improvement projects to help improve, simplify and error proof records. Review, update and manage work instructions with your area of focus.
- Writing (Module), control and management of deviations owned by area of focus.Understands and when needed investigates and complete DIAF/QIR.
- Runner for customer and regulatory audits.Some ownership of certain SAP manufacturing transactions.
Knowledge & Skills
- Requires understanding of manufacturing systems.
- Knowledge of production practices and procedures.
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Communicates well with people at all levels.
- Good team worker.
- Able to work alone.
- Able to prioritise work.
- Works well in a changing and challenging environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and follows instructions precisely.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.