The Role:Responsible for preparation of local product documents and their associated Local Language documents for their assigned markets, updating the labelling documents on a timely...
Principal Health Policy Analyst - Medical Devices - Permanent - Warsaw, Poland
Principal Health Policy Analyst - full-time, permanent, office-based opportunity in Warsaw, Poland. I am supporting one of SRG's clients that is growing from strength to strength and would like to invite like-minded individual to join them in a newly created role within Health Economics and Reimbursement department.
The objective of the HER department is to work with the Health Care System in order to achieve funding and diffusion of our therapies and solutions for eligible patients. With Manager and Business Units, PHPA will define and execute reimbursement and funding projects for Company's Therapies, in order to optimize the Market Access in Poland and finalize reimbursement by National Health System. They will also define clinical and economic value of Company therapies and prepare required arguments to demonstrate this value proposition to Health Authorities and key stakeholders of the Health care system including Hospitals. Principal Health Policy Analyst will prepare and support managers during pricing negotiations with Authorities, participate in these negotiations.
MAIN JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Executing company's reimbursement strategy vs. Health Authorities to ensure permanent reimbursement of therapies & solutions:
- Design the tactical steps required to achieve funding and execute: innovation alternative funding, clinical and economics data analysis or conception, medical consensus.
- Before product market release, define with European Head Quarter required data to ensure relevant funding by the Polish HC system.
- Prepare, submit and follow reimbursement dossiers and economics argumentation for Health Authorities, including direct interaction with HE&R Manager and BU Managers.
- Prepare with Manager the negotiations with Health Authorities, or lead this negotiation depending on own development.
- Coordinate with Clinical research organization the Post-inscription studies requested to renew reimbursement or to achieve permanent reimbursement in case of innovation funding.
- Cooperate with external experts & HTA agencies
- Monitor changes in Healthcare System
- Participate to trade association groups, depending on own development
Providing market access support for all the businesses:
- Define and deploy Economic Value proposition depending of key hospital stakeholders (clinical & non-clinical)
- Analyze and prepare the Economic Value proposition for Polish market.
- Prepare EV tools (Budget impact models, i-pad tools, PMSI analysis) to help demonstration of EV on the field.
- Develop in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders pay for performance models.
- Train people identified for Health Economics / Economic Value dissemination.
- Maintain EV proposition during therapy or solution life time.
- Develop network of KOL (working groups, bards, EV interaction etc.)
Responsible for internal and external training regarding health economics, funding, coding and health environment.
- Initial scientific education (physician, pharmacists, biology, engineer, economics business etc.)
- Post-graduate education in Health Economics/Management is a plus
- Good knowledge of Polish healthcare system
- Good knowledge of Health Economics
- Good knowledge of HTA
- Good knowledge of Clinical trials and observational studies methodology
- Min 5 years experiment, if possible in the medical devices or pharma industry or healthcare institution
- Fluent English
Training and Development:
On-boarding will be provided and so specific TA is required.
For immediate consideration please send your CV or call/text me on (0) 792 008 7293
SRG is the market leading supplier of Clinical and Drug development recruitment services to the Life Sciences industries. By putting people at the heart of what we do we are the catalyst that connects the best talent with organisations in the pursuit of 'Creating Tomorrow's World'& helping patients world-wide.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to contact SRG Team.
Fancy getting rewarded?
We find that good people know good people. So when you recommend a friend to SRG and we place them in a contract or permanent job, you could earn a bonus of up to £1,000 of Red Letter Days vouchers as a thank you.
Pricing, Health Economics, Reimbursement, Analytics, Analyst, CRO, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biotech, Clinical Research Organisation, Medical Device, Permanent, Freelance, Contract, Part-time, Temporary, Project Management, Senior, Manager, Site Manager, CPM, Clinical Project Manager, Study Manager, Project Delivery, Clinical Trial Manager, CTM, Study Director, Project Leader, Oncology, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, cardiology, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Urology, CNS, Neurology, hematology, orphan diseases, nephrology, musculoskeletal, endocrinology, gastroenterology, gene therapy, advanced medicinal products, CAR-T
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.