Quality Manager Medical Device Chelmsford, EssexSRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a privately owned Medical Device company near Chelmsford, Essex on...
An exciting opportunity has risen for a QA Manager to join a global Biopharmaceutical company in the North West.
Job Title: QA Manager
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG is working with a global Biopharmaceutical company who require a QA Manager to help establish GMP processes and procedures and to provide QA oversight of all operations within secondary manufacturing.
- Lead QA of all secondary operations and contribute towards site development
- QA oversight of site review meetings (DRB, STAG, change control committee)
- Lead PAI inspections until approval of the facility is achieved for all markets
- Establish quality objectives and KPIs for the batch release, QA functions and to ensure objectives are met and continuous improvement is demonstrated
- Build and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders
- First line management of departmental QA Managers and associates for QA team of around 4-5
The ideal candidate possess the following:
- A degree or equivalent in a life science
- Experience with FDA, MHRA, EMEA and other regulatory agencies
- Strong Experience in biologics or biopharmaceuticals
- QP qualification preferable but not essential
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Quality Assurance, QA Manager, QP, Quality, Qualified Person, OOS, out of specification, OOT, out of trend, non-conformances, FDA, MHRA, , EMEA, regulatory, compliance, batch release, quality management, GMP, good manufacturing practice, biologics, QMS, QA Officer, Site validation, Validation
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.