Manufacturing TechnicianCentral belt of ScotlandCompetitive salary and benefits on offer.Are you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in...
Are you an experienced manufacturing technician looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience working in a cGMP environment?
SRG are looking for several experienced Manufacturing Technicians to join a renowned life science company who are going through a period of growth and development at this time.This is a fantastic time to join the business with opportunity for overtime and to earn bonus!
- Performing all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning and dealing with highly potent substances.
- Working to cGMP regulations at all times.
- Following SOPs
- Ensuring all work is compliant with the relevant Health and Safety regulations and requirements.
- Ensuring all information is recorded accurately to ensure set deadlines are met.
- Problem solving where required.
- Prior experience working in a similar role in a cGMP environment.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills.
If you are interested in this position and meet the criteria, please apply online or contact Emma.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.