Senior Reagent Scientists Permanent Central Belt of ScotlandAre you an experienced Senior Scientist with a strong background in coupling chemistries looking for a new challenge?Do...
Permanent - Full time
Up to £32k per annum
Our client based near Cambridge, are hiring for a Scientist within their Molecular Pathology team.
This is a busy and exciting role for a skilled and meticulous Scientist with a varied background in Molecular Pathology.
Key role requirements:
- Perform Molecular Pathology assays across a range of therapeutic areas.
- Design, perform, analyse, interrogate and report experimental data.
- QC of raw, analysed metadata which will include samples, reagents, methodology details and results.
- Maintain an organised and accurate electronic/paper record of experimental controls and designs.
- Act as Study Director for GLP studies along with elements of analytical project management for GLP studies to ensure that all studies are carried out within the boundaries of GLP/GCLP and carry through good knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the role.
- Production of good quality project briefs, analytical plans, reports, study plans.
Background and skills:
- BSc Biological Sciences (or similar) with proven background of lab experience from molecular pathology environment within a GLP/GCLP regulated setting.
- Clear understanding of the process for drug discovery and diagnostics.
- Current and up-to-date working knowledge of generating research data using IHC and ISH with hands-on experience of molecular pathology techniques.
- Scientific project management skills along with good customer care background and commercial awareness.
- Committed, loyal, enthusiastic, takes pride in quality of work and strives to contribute and collaborate effectively with other team members and partners.
If this sounds like the next role for you and you can demonstrate the above-mentioned skills and background then please apply now by attaching a copy of your CV in MS Word.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.