Temporary Assistant Project ManagerOxford, UKTemporary contract, 12 months (Mon-Fri)£32,000 £45,000 (dependent on experience)SRG are currently seeking a contract Assistant Project Manager to join the Drug...
Title: Analytical Assistant
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Duration: 3 Months
SRG are currently looking to recruit for an Analytical Assistant to join a global Healthcare and FMCG company based in the Nottingham area. This organisation have a global presence, producing power brands within three main sectors, Health, Home and Hygiene. They pride themselves on hiring game changers, with a right first time attitude, they also support with various charities, including Help the Children and having a ground breaking plan to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Perform analytical testing on a wide range of health and home care products.
- Maintain your own log book and ensure all results comply too GMP.
- Investigate out of specification and out of trend investigations.
- Be educated to BSc level or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working with HPLC and other technical equipment.
- Familiar with GMP and working within a regulated laboratory.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this positions then please apply online. Any questions call 0161 868 2205 or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.