SRG are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join our Synergy Division, leading varied, implanted teams performing services into the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. These...
Great opportunity to work with food companies to help them develop the foods of tomorrow!
- To partake as a food assessor in Product benchmarking, specific tailored client activities and other sensory evaluations or consumer research across the other sections.
- To prepare client reports, detailing the evaluation of samples with specific attention to suggested improvements, comparison data and market positioning.
- To contribute to data collection, preparation and co-ordination of sampling sessions.
- To conduct desk research through trade consumer magazines, maintaining sound market place knowledge.
- To support existing business from major clients and accommodate growing volume of business from new clients.
- Maintain New Product database
Qualifications and competencies:
- Educated in a food or related consumer or sensory topic to degree level or equivalent, plus relevant experience in a retail, industrial or catering background
- Holder of a Basic Food hygiene certificate
- Has a good command of the English language - grammatically correct and able to use a wide and varied selection of descriptive vocabulary in client reports
- A clean driving licence
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.