Microbiology Analyst/MicrobiologistSRG are currently recruiting for a Microbiological Analyst for our strategic partner, a global pharmaceutical company based in Montrose.This is a great opportunity for...
Microbiologist Permanent - Full Time South Wales Salary upto 26k/plus good benefitsThe successful candidate will be required to work within the microbiology laboratory, analysing research and QC samples.Duties/Responsibilities:
- Testing and performing studies to protocols as required.
- Reading results; Reporting results; and reviewing outcomes.
- Working to agreed timelines
- Microbial proficiency testing; validating procedures and equipment;
- Laboratory maintenance and laboratory ordering as required.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in Biology, Microbiology, or related degree.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent attention to detail proficient organisation skills.
- Knowledge or experience of working within a GMP/GLP environment.
- Experience of working in a clinical or food microbiology laboratory.
- Knowledge and experience of traditional culture microbiology techniques.
- If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.