Title: Mechanical / Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer Location: CambridgeSalary: £Competitive Days M-F We are currently looking for a Mechanical / Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical...
Site Maintenance and Facilities Engineer - Newcastle/Durham/ Sunderland - £35-£40k
The Site Maintenance and Facilities Engineer will be part of an engineer team who are proactive, coordinate activities related to the upkeep of a pharmaceutical site.
The individual will also have responsibility for maintaining associated regulated documentation and safety documents. If you are interested and would like to learn more about the opportunity call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 or apply now via the website.
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Manage PPM system along with calibration requirements across site.
- Managing the maintenance on HVAC and Utilities
- Develop PPM tasks to ensure current GMP and HSE standards are adhered to
- Support the management of daily site activities including pest control, waste and operational checks
- Carry out mechanical and electrical engineering works
- Undertake electrical installation work to 17th edition standards
- Support monitoring and management of the security systems
- Respond to reactive maintenance and breakdowns
- Issue permits to work and supervise contractors on site
The ideal candidate:
- Will have proven experience within the pharmaceutical sector having been directly involved in the maintenance of buildings and facilities of a GMP manufacturing site ad will have worked with equipment such as HVAC, Steam Boilers, Purifiers etc.
- Will have experience of working within a cleanroom environment
- Will be able to demonstrate an in depth understanding of industry guidelines and regulations to support compliance
- Will be an excellent communicator
- Will have a qualification in Engineering/maintenance (equiv. HNC or higher)
- Will have experience of pharmaceutical equipment such as Air Handling Systems, PLCs, filters etc.
- Will have 17th Edition Regulations
- Will have experience of both electrical and mechanical engineering
If you wish to apply for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.