Quality Control (QC) ScientistSRG are working with a successful life science company who are looking for an experienced Quality Control (QC) Scientist.This role comes with...
Quality Control (QC) Supervisor
SRG are working on an exciting new role with a successful life science organisation based in Edinburgh.This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Scientist to join an expanding and impressive organisation as a Quality Control (QC) Supervisor.
There is a competitive salary and excellent benefit package on offer!
If you are successful you will be responsible for the control and co-ordination of quality control testing. This involves testing of raw materials, intermediate and final products in accordance with company objectives and regulatory requirements (GMP).
- Scheduling work within the laboratory
- Line management of analysts and technicians
- Setting team priorities
- Driving improvements within the team and the QC department
- Initial reporting of Out of Specification results and reporting of non-conformances
- Leading investigations
- Ensuring all members of the team have completed relevant training
- Review of data
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification, plus relevant work experience
- Experience working within a similar fast-paced GMP environment
- Experience leading a team and/or workloads
- Line management experience will be highly beneficial
- Experience in biochemistry would be highly beneficial
If you think this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, please apply online or get in touch with Emma!
Key words: quality control, QC, biochemistry, ELISA, GMP, cGMP, GLP, lab supervisor, lab management, ISO 13485, life science, biotechnology, medical device
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.