Do you have great customer service skills?Experience or interest in the food industry?This is a new role within the Service management department who are responsible...
SRG are currently recruiting for a QHSE Co-Ordinator role based in Buxton,This is a permanent role with a salary range of £35,000 - 37,000 + up to 10% bonus. Starting ASAP.
- Complete audits and maintenance of the internal QHSE audit programmes
- Carry out external audits as required
- Identify QHSE-related training needs
- Deliver internal training as required
- Develop and maintain systems, monitor compliance and report on performance
- Ensure site HSE risk assessments are in place
- Support the UK QHSE Manager in identifying future priorities for improvement
- Provide support and advice to maintain local ownership of QHSE issues
- Ensure relevant QHSE issues and improvement initiatives are shared across all Businesses
- Working knowledge of relevant QHSE standards (ISO 9001, 17025, 17065, 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc)
- Competent in the use of MS Office, LIMS applications
- Experience developing and auditing QHSE management systems
- Relevant HSE professional qualification e.g. NEEBOSH Certificate, British Safety Council Diploma in Safety Management, NVQ4 iOccupational Safety & Health Management
- Relevant Quality professional qualification
- Relevant Lead Auditor qualification
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 728 8451
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.