Laboratory Analyst East Midlands (good transport links)3 month temp-to-permUp to £20,000 per annum and generous benefits packageSRG are currently recruiting for a lab analyst for...
Shift Lab Analyst/Chemist
SRG are recruiting for a global name in the pharmaceutical industry and are looking for a Shift Lab Analyst to join their team!
This is an exciting opportunity for an industrially experienced Quality Control (QC)/analytical chemist to join the team on a contract until the end of the year.
Highly competitive rate on offer!
- Deliver a range of analytical services to the quality department including routine analysis using classical and chromatographic techniques such as HPLC and GC
- Conduct testing on finished Products, API and intermediates
- Work to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and compliance with EHS regulations within the laboratory
- Accurately record and check analytical data in compliance with local and company regulations
This is a shift post requiring 24/7 shift cover on a rotating shift pattern, as such its recommended that you have your own transport or means of getting to site for a 6.20am start.
- Ideally you will have industrial gained experience in a similar role in a regulated environment, although applications will be considered from recent graduates with exceptionally strong Analytical Chemistry backgrounds
- A degree or equivalent in Chemistry or closely related subject
- Experience of classical and chromatographic techniques
If you are looking for an exciting new role and want to work for a leading name in the pharmaceutical industry, then this is the position for you!
Please apply online or contact Emma for further information.
Key words: GMP, GLP, cGMP, pharmaceutical, analytical chemistry, chemistry, HPLC, GC, chromatography
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.