Product support Technician Greater Manchester Ideal role for a recent Chemistry graduate with an interest in Material ScienceTitle Product support Technician Location Greater Manchester Salary...
A leading research and testing organisation based in Northamptonshire requires a Chemical Technologist. This is a permanent full time role paying £18-20K, starting ASAP.
- Calibration of footwear and clothing testing machines
- Conducting quality audits in client laboratories
- Train laboratory staff in set-up and use of laboratory quality systems
- Train staff in test methods and machine operation
- Travelling to clients around the world
- Quality assurance knowledge
- Experience in a physical testing laboratory environment.
- Happy with hands-on role. You must be highly organized and attentive to detail in this role and effective planning skills are a must.
- Strong communication skills.
- A full driving license is required.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV for more information regarding this position or any others, please call me on 0121 222 5333
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.