A well-established agrochemical manufacturer based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Contract Seed Laboratory Technician to join their Technical Team. This is a...
Laboratory technician - Life Sciences
up to £20,500 per annum
Are you a life sciences graduate looking to get your first laboratory position? Do you have laboratory experience and wish to grow and develop your laboratory career with a well know and well respected biotechnology company based in Oxford? My Client provide life science products into almost every sector and are looking for a suitably qualified graduate to work at their facility in Oxford forming part of a team producing antibody based products. The successful applicant
- You will have a degree in the life sciences preferably with an element of immunology
- You will have a sound understanding of laboratory practive gained through practical sessions
- You will have experience or knowledge of some or all of the following Mammalian cell culture, protein gel electrophoersis, western bloting, Immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and protein purification
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You will have good IT skills and be proficient with Microsoft OfficeThe Role
- Based in Oxford you will be responsible for performing assays as noted above
- You will work to GLP standards and record your laboratory work appropriately
- Working as part of a team you will be responsible for the day-to-day running and maintenance of the production laboratory
- You will have the opportunity to learn new techniques and develop your existing skills
This is a very good opportinuty for a suitable qualified graduate to start their laboratory career. Please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 to discuss this further or email
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.