An expanding lab-on-a-chip device manufacturer based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Microfluidics Research Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a...
An expanding lab-on-a-chip device manufacturer based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Microfluidics Research Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £27-45,000.
- Assist in the development of new process technologies & techniques to improve the performance and functionality of the devices
- Generating original concepts & ideas, developing proof-of-concept prototypes, and transferring the results to engineering and production teams
- Analysing competitor products, maintain up to date knowledge of new technologies & industry developments
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant scientific or engineering discipline
- Experience working in cleanrooms, working with thin films and/or hydrophobic coatings
- Experience developing new processes, project management, working to quality management systems
- Happy in fast paced, hands on role. Excellent problem solving & communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.