Laboratory Analyst East Midlands (good transport links)3 month temp-to-permUp to £20,000 per annum and generous benefits packageSRG are currently recruiting for a lab analyst for...
An expanding food manufacturing site based in Cardiff is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Quality Leader to join the busy technical team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role, starting as soon as possible, paying £26-29,000.
- To lead and develop the laboratory team (10) to ensure quality, regulatory and customer requirements are met
- Completing internal audits of the QMS - HACCP, BRC, ISO standards
- Working towards continuous and sustainable improvement in the laboratory quality system
- Dealing with customer complaint investigations and corrective actions
- Previous industrial experience in food/beverage quality management - HACCP, BRC, ISO standards
- Working knowledge of food analytical techniques
- Supervisor experience
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750 whenever you're free.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.