Research & Development Biochemist / Biophysicist£30,000 £36,000 + BenefitsBased in London Do you have experience in enzyme kinetics and molecular biology?Would you like to work...
Graduate Opportunity - Process Chemist based in Cheshire
Title Process Chemist / Development Scientist (Temporary Contract - 6 months with possible extensions)
Salary £24,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on experience)
SRG are currently working with a market leading global chemicals producer who have seen continued success and growth. Continuously innovative, their products & technologies form the backbone of many of the most successful brands in the world.They now seeking to hire a Process Chemist to join their team in Cheshire, focusing on developing & optimising manufacturing processes, taking them from the laboratory scale to full scale production.
Benefits: This is an immediate start opportunity, well suited to a Graduate chemist with previous laboratory experience. Full training can be given, as this role will be working alongside a accomplished team of skilled chemists.
Role / Description
- Scale up & optimisation of manufacturing processes
- Assist with the sourcing of raw materials, conducting laboratory trials to test and validate alternative raw materials.
- Provide Technical Support to the Production department during plant trials & initial production.
- Maintain accurate Process documentation, producing detailed technical reports.
- A Degree in Chemistry or a related field.
- Previous Industrial laboratory experience (Summer placements / Year in Industry will be considered)
- Experience using HPLC or Enzyme Hydrolysis would be advantageous
- Focussed, organised with a strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with previous work experience through a placement or year in industry to join a market leading Chemicals Company. Equally, this may suit a experienced chemist who is available for an immediate start.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at , For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Graduate, Entry level, Full training, Chemistry, Process Chemistry, Scale up, Development Chemist
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.