A successful polymer manufacturing company based in Wantage is recruiting for a Quality Technologist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role,...
Ecologist / Senior Ecologist / Principal EcologistWe have an excellent opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and motivated individual to develop their career and to fulfil their potential undertaking challenging and interesting project work within a professional and friendly team environment. The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop their own portfolio of projects/clients, with the potential to manage a team of talented ecologists, in alignment with their own aspirations.
The following criteria are essential:
- Professional experience in ecological consultancy or closelyrelated field including public sector or conservation bodies
- Strong, relevant academic record - minimum of a 2.1 degree
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to lead projects in time and liaise directly with clients and consultees
- Good knowledge of natural history, EIA, planning and legislation for the more senior roles
- Excellent botanical identification skills (British flora) and habitat surveying skills
- Survey skills for protected species
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills
- Full driving licence and own car.
A highly competitive salary is on offer commensurate with ability and experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.