Do you want to work in the food industry?Background in Engineering or Food Technology?Great opportunity to join a food research organistion within their Production and...
Ecologist / Senior Ecologist / Principal EcologistWe have some excellent opportunities for an experienced, ambitious and motivated individual to develop their career and to fulfil their potential undertaking challenging and interesting project work within a professional and friendly team environment. The successful candidate will be encouraged to develop their own portfolio of projects/clients, with the potential to manage a team of talented ecologists, in alignment with their own aspirations.The following criteria are essential:
- Relevant professional experience in ecological consultancy or closely related field including public sector or conservation bodies
- Strong, relevant academic record (minimum of a 2.1 degree)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to lead projects and liaise directly with clients and consultees
- Good knowledge of natural history, EIA, planning and legislation
- Excellent botanical identification skills (British flora) and habitat surveying skills
- Survey skills for protected species
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills
- Full driving licence and own car.
A highly competitive salary is on offer commensurate with ability and experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.