Senior Scientist- DMPKCompetitive salary and benefits package on offer!SRG are working with a leading name in the pharmaceutical and life science industry and are looking...
Job Title: Demand Planner
Contract: 6 Months
SRG is working with a multinational manufacturing company who specialise in the production of medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods.
They are currently seeking a Demand Planner to lead in the generation of stock keeping unit (SKU) level forecasting for operations within their medical devices specific brands.
The successful individual will lead the Demand tactical process within Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), driving alignment across various functions in the business to manage forecasts.
- Analyse current and historical shipment trends, distribution changes and trade inventory levels to develop SKU-level forecast
- Use statistical forecast modelling to develop forecast baselines
- Facilitate local S&OP process
- Understand and highlight key change items that are driving the gap against Financial Targets
- Educated to degree level in Engineering/Industrial Management or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret large data sets
- Strong SAP knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Supply chain experience is advantageous but not essential
Apply online or email your CV. For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.