QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst opportunity based in Greater ManchesterTitle QC Analyst / Quality Control Analyst Location Greater Manchester Salary up to £25,000...
Job Title: Complaint Analyst
Contract: 12 Months
Salary: £24,000-£28,000 a year, dependent on experience
SRG is working with a multinational manufacturing company who specialise in the production of medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods.
They are currently seeking a Complaint Analyst to support the Customer Quality team in the implementation of the product complaint program.
The Complaint Analyst is responsible for maintaining the quality processes associated with product complaint handling, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with company standards and global regulations.
- Complaint assessment and identification of complaints related to adverse events
- Analyse incoming complaints and determine investigation requirements
- Coordinate and participate in the evaluation of returned products
- Review complaint files for accuracy/completeness and prepare trend reports
- Educated to degree level in Materials Science or other technical subject
- Experience in failure analysis or complaint investigations is advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply directly or email your CV. For more information on the role please call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.