GMP Production TechnicianRole Type: PermanentSalary: DOELocation: EssexSkills: GMP, Production, Freeze Drying, Filling, Pharmaceutical, Aseptic, Clean RoomMy client is a highly successful company working within Pharmaceutical...
Technical Transfer Scientist (GMP)
Do you hold strong experience in the transfer of GMP processes in particular within Biologic production? Do you hold additional skills in the development of biomanufacturing processes and looking for an opportunity to join a successful company undergoing continued success and further expansion?
My client based in the Essex area works on the manufacture of Biopharmaceuticals, and due to continued success they are currently seeking a Technical Transfer Scientist (GMP) to work on the transfer of processes from external clients in house. The role holder will also work on the Technical development of existing production processes with a focus on Biological Manufacturing.
The main responsibilities of the Technical Transfer Scientist (GMP) will be:
- Coordinate and implement technical transfer strategies between the development team and production team
- Technical transfer of biomanufacturing processes and associated scale up of batches.
- Drive forward process optimisation, with existing and newly transferred processes (increasing yield and reducing cost)
- Liaise with wider teams in technical transfer to ensure timely delivery.
- Training of production staff in new and optimised processes.
To be considered for the role of Technical Transfer Scientist (GMP) you will have:
- BSc (or equivalent) or above in a scientific area. (E)
- Experience in technical transfer of GMP processes (E)
- Experience within Biomanufacturing; sterile biological manufacturing, downstream processing (E)
- Experience in Process Optimisation and Continuous Improvement (E)
- Awareness of process validation, change control, non-conformances (E)
This is a great opportunity for candidates with a strong Biomanufacturing background, with experience in technical transfer and process optimisation.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Keith Mulgrew on 01223 607854.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.