SRG Front Line Engineering Manager (Utilities) Basingstoke ManufacturingSRG are working with a world leading manufacturer who are looking an experienced Front Line Engineering Manager (FLEM)....
Are you a utilities specialist with a history within the pharmaceutical sector? An opportunity has arisen for a Subject Matter Expert to join a well-established team based on Merseyside.
About the organisation:
You will be working for an international manufacturing company, who offer services to the pharmaceutical sector. You will be joining at an important time for the business, as they implement plans of growth and development during 2018 and beyond.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £38K-£46K and excellent benefits.
The company's reputation speaks for itself. And the ground-breaking medical research they've completed has changed lives all around the world.
About the Job:
As Utilities SME, you will be responsible for providing technical engineering maintenance support for all maintenance engineering and Facility plant and equipment. Including the following:
- Fabrication of the Facility,
- Building Management System,
- Associated manufacturing area equipment.
You will be working in collaboration with the Engineering Maintenance Team Leaders and Engineering Planner / Scheduler, ensure the delivery and ongoing optimisation of effective Planned Maintenance activities across the facilities plant and equipment to ensure safety, legal and regulatory compliance.
You will be working on their Liverpool site providing days based support.
You will have undertaken a formal Engineering apprenticeship, and likely to have a HNC (ONC) academic qualification.
You will also have the following:
- A practical working knowledge of SAP PM to enable effective utilisation and development of this CMMS.
- You will have considerable technical knowledge and high level of expertise of the job, strong mechanical / electrical aptitude and a working knowledge of mechanical, electrical and process systems, with excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Working knowledge of areas of engineering compliance including PSSR, LOLER, PUWER, SSoW, Asbestos Control, Legionella and DSEAR.
How to apply:
Apply now via the SRG website.
If this role is not quite right for you, but might be for somebody in your network - please forward this onto them. SRG pay a referral fee for any successful candidates.
Loz Mitchell - Pharma
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.