Quality Manager Medical Device Chelmsford, EssexSRG are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager to join a privately owned Medical Device company near Chelmsford, Essex on...
A Biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients suffering from rare and serious conditions. They have strong product portfolios within Immunology and Haematology, amongst others.
A specialist Pharmaceutical company is currently seeking an experienced professional to work as a Medical Affairs Manager for their speciality products and also deputise as a Quality Manager.
This is an ideal position for a Medical or Scientific Advisor with experience within Quality Assurance to develop their career, retaining breadth in their responsibilities.
Final Signatory training will be provided to a Pharmacist or Medic in the role, but non-pharmacists/non-medics will be considered equally.
Medical Affairs responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of Medical strategy for 3 speciality products within Haematology and Respiratory
- Act as therapy area expert, providing Scientific and Medical advice and training to both internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain relationships with KOLs
- Ensure compliance to ABPI Code of practice (and act as Final Signatory if applicable)
- Maintain Quality Systems, including documentation
- Act as deputy Responsible Person
- Act as deputy recall coordinator
- Manage deviations, change controls, CAPAs, controlled documents, internal and external audits and product technical complaints
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry in Medical Affairs or Quality Assurance
- Experience of good distribution practice or supply chain QA would be preferred
- Life sciences degree, pharmacist or medic preferred, but not required
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.