Job Title: QA TechnicianVacancy type: 9 months FTCArea: LancashireSalary: Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience. SRG are working exclusively a medical device company...
QA Manager sought for a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation.
Job Title: QA Manager
Vacancy type: Permanent
Location: North West
SRG are working with a global biopharmaceutical company who require a QA Manager to lead their North West site.
- Establish quality strategies to accommodate movement of development projects through pre-clinical, clinical and technology transfer activities.
- Manage the site QA Leads.
- Establish and coordinate project milestones within the QA department.
- Provide quality oversight for complex development supply chains encompassing internal and external suppliers.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required.
The ideal candidate possess the following:
- A degree or equivalent in a life science
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance
- Experience of managing QA projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Specialist to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company to further develop their career by working with a global team of specialists.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Quality Assurance, QA Specialist, QA Manager, OOS, out of specification, OOT, out of trend, non-conformances, FDA, MHRA, , EMEA, regulatory, compliance, batch release, quality management, GMP, good manufacturing practice, biologics, biopharmaceuticals, biopharma, Validation
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.