Salary up to £35,000
SRG are working with a leading developer of radiation detection solutions in the County Durham area, who are looking to recruit a Product Tester for their established development team. This individual will be responsible for creating and carrying out the testing of the company's products, ensuring that once the products have been developed they are fit for customer use.
The Product Tester will be involved in all aspects of the system / acceptance testing including producing test plans and specifications, checking product functionality against requirements and working closely with the development team to identify and solve any issues that may arise.
The successful individual will have:
- A degree in Science or something similar
- Hands on experience of creating / writing tests and then carrying them out
- Experience testing hand held devices / Bluetooth / batteries
- The drive and motivation to work individually without direction
- Radiation detection experience is a bonus but is not essential
- Exceptional report writing and communication skills
If this role sounds like the next challenge for you, please apply online or get in touch with Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 to address any queries you may have.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.