Title: Senior Formulation ScientistLocation: Cheshire, North WestSalary: Competitive plus benefits.Duration: PermanentSRG are currently looking for a senior formulation scientist, to join a fast growing contract...
Title: Senior Formulation Scientist
Location: Cheshire, North West
Salary: Competitive plus benefits.
SRG are currently looking for a senior formulation scientist, to join a fast growing contract pharmaceutical development company. This organisation deals with customers on a worldwide basis, and you will be helping to develop new pharmaceutical and biotech products covering a wide-range of diseases.
As a senior formulation scientist you will play a pivotal role in this rapidly growing contract development and manufacturing organisation. The partners will you bring together internal teams and liaise with external customers and clients. You will be leading directing and motivating cross functional teams to define and achieve project goals to an agreed timeframe.
- Champion projects to achieve ambitious timelines and meet deliverables.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and clients to ensure set KPIs are achieved throughout the business and relevent teams.
- Support with formulation projects on a wide range of pharmaceutical products including solid dose, liquids and powders.
- Manage multiple projects and support with the delegation across your team.
- Be educated BSc level or similar within a pharmaceutical or scientific related subject.
- Hands-on experience working in a within a formulation setting especially within a pharmaceutical sector.
- Experience working with external and internal customers to support the management of projects.
- Previous experience working in a contract testing or development environment.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.