Senior Microbiologist (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & QC)£30,000 £38,000 (commensurate with experience)Based in London Do you have substantial experience in microbiology supporting Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Quality Control?Would...
Microbiologists - Pharmaceuticals
Location: North West, UK
Job Type: Temporary, 12 month contract
Rate: Highly competitive, dependent on experience
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Biotechnology organisation in Merseyside who are currently seeking a number of experienced Microbiologists to join their QC division on an initial 12 month temporary contract.
The successful individual's responsibilities will include:
- Performing QC microbiology laboratory tests on in-process, intermediate and finished vaccine products
- To provide technical expertise in troubleshooting activities and technical/validation studies
- To perform accurate and reliable testing and generate results to cGMP standard
- Support the investigation of any invalid out of specification data.
- A strong cGMP background from within the Biological or Pharmaceutical industry is essential
- Expertise in variety of QC microbiological testing techniques
- Awareness of test/equipment validation processes.
If you are interested in working with a world-class pharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation on life changing vaccines, please apply online using the link provided or send a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Rachel on 0161 868 2235.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: microbiology, microbiological, microbiologist, QC, quality control.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.